[webkit-dev] Adding ENABLE_BATTERY_STATUS to WebCore

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Fri Jun 17 10:54:22 PDT 2011

I think there are web app developers that would do things differently if
they
knew their user was running on battery power.  An app might scale back its
CPU usage, or run a timer at a lower frequency.  Crazy idea: Maybe an
advertising network could be "nice" and not show animated ads to such
users? ;-)

-Darin