[webkit-dev] Feeling stuck on preparing next patches for CSSRegions/CSSExclusions

Mihnea-Vlad Ovidenie mihnea at adobe.com
Fri Jun 17 01:58:07 PDT 2011

Hello,

Part of our efforts towards enabling CSSRegions/CSSExclusions support in
WebKit, we have submitted 2 patches last week:
[61726][CSSExclusions]Parse wrap shape property
[61730][CSSRegions]Parse flow property

In addition to these patches, we would like to prepare more patches.
However, we feel a little stuck because we want to make sure that the code
and the associated tests we submitted with the first patches are going in
the right direction.

Specifically, for the addition of new CSS properties, is there a template
we should follow for parsing and testing? We have seen some patterns for
handling properties
and we are not sure which one to follow.

This is important because we would like to start working on support for
additional properties, and avoid repeating the same mistakes if there are
any in these initial patches.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Cheers,
Mihnea