[webkit-dev] bugs.webkit.org UI housekeeping

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Tue Jun 14 08:49:59 PDT 2011

14.06.2011, в 01:55, Tony Gentilcore написал(а):

> I'd like a way to CC myself on a bug without spamming everyone on the
> bug. Some other bug trackers offer a checkbox that can disable email
> update. Would anyone else find something like that useful?

The e-mail notification for CC field changes is (among others) configurable in everyone's Bugzilla preferences. By default, only bug originator and assignee get an e-mail for that.

I think that originators generally appreciate any kind of activity on their bugs, even as small as someone adding themselves to the CC list.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov