[webkit-dev] Qt build slaves are offline

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Jun 14 08:18:35 PDT 2011

Dear WebKit developers,

unfortunately we had network problems and it made Qt buildbots
offline for half a day. And some of them are still broken. Sorry
for the inconvenience, and please be patient until fix.

After network fixed three of our slaves can't reconnect to the master.
We tried to stop and start slaves again and again, but it didn't help.
Estabilishing of the TCP connection works, but we always get the
following strange twisted exception from the master:

twisted.spread.pb.CopyableFailure
traceback
Traceback unavailable
Calling Stale Broker
unsafeTracebacks
twisted.spread.pb.ProtocolError
exceptions.Exception
exceptions.BaseException
__builtin__.object$.twisted.spread.pb.DeadReferenceError
type$.twisted.spread.pb.DeadReferenceError

Adam, Bill, could you check it, please? Is it possible
that restarting the buildbot master will help us?

Thanks in advance,

Ossy
University of Szeged