[webkit-dev] Expected behavior of "scrolling" attribute for IFrame element

Mustafizur Rahaman mustaf.here at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:30:02 PDT 2011

> The real problem to fix would be not have scrolling tied to having or not
> scrollbars, as I see it.

Antonio, Do you mean we should scroll depending on the content size
irrespective of whether the scrollbar is shown or not.If so, that is the
current behavior anyway.

The other way I was thinking (not sure whether this is possible) if my
content size is larger (i.e. i need scrolling ), i should ignore the
"scrolling" attribute & show the scrollbar (this needs a change in the spec
as well). Will this behavior have any side effect?

Thanks,
Rahaman