[webkit-dev] bugs.webkit.org UI housekeeping

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Mon Jun 13 16:03:54 PDT 2011

There's nothing blocking doing two separate submits. We already do the
submit from JavaScript, so it wouldn't require refactoring anything. You'd
get two emails from bugzilla, but that's no different than the current state
of affairs.

I'm happy to walk someone through adding this to the review page.