[webkit-dev] bugs.webkit.org UI housekeeping

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sun Jun 12 13:30:29 PDT 2011

The following text appears next to every patch in bugs.webkit.org:

    Review Patch | Details | Formatted Diff | Diff

Does anyone click the "Diff" link?  I clicked by accident the other
day and my eyes were scared.  Should we remove it?

Similarly, the Review Patch page has these buttons on the bottom:

    Bug 62XXX (contributor) r: ? cq: ? [Preview] [Publish]

Does anyone click the "Preview" button?  If not, we should probably remove it.

Thanks!
Adam