[webkit-dev] question wrt knowing if some text or graphics will be drawn on next webkit render Thursday, June 9, 2011 10:11 AM From:

D.J. Barrow barrow_dj at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 09:11:57 PDT 2011

Hi Simon,
We found the other problem in EWebLauncher regarding the
screen being blank while loading a new page.
When we were receiving a on_viewport,changed message
from Webkit on loading a new page this was calling
WebCore::FrameView::forceLayout on the page
so despite having no data the stupid thing
thought it had done a valid firstlayout of the page.

D.J. Barrow Linux kernel developer
email: dj_barrow at ariasoft.ie
Mobile Ireland: +353-86-1715438
www.travelsmart.ie, everyones favourite carpool website, works beautifully on the apple iphone