[webkit-dev] Adding ENABLE_FLEXBOX to WebCore

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Wed Jun 8 21:29:44 PDT 2011

OK, but it is very nice to ship what you test (i.e., avoid the need to
create a separate build of WebCore for testing).  Continuous integration is
also nice (i.e., no branches).

Marrying those constraints leads to runtime enabling features.  This is
precisely the recipe Chromium uses to great avail for features exposed
through JS.  Why wouldn't we want the same for CSS features?

-Darin