[webkit-dev] CSS_Regions/CSS_Exclusion slave build bot

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Wed Jun 8 08:43:45 PDT 2011

On Jun 7, 2011, at 11:51 PM, Mihnea-Vlad Ovidenie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In line with our efforts towards CSS_Regions/CSS_Exclusions support in
> WebKit, we intend to configure a slave build bot. We have a Mac Snow
> Leopard machine dedicated to this purpose. At this point, we need a
> username and a password to progress further.
>
> How can we obtain them?

File a bug and attach a patch to add your slaves and any necessary steps/options. CC me and Adam Roben. You can name the slave yourself (try to follow the existing conventions). After the patch lands, you will be given a password to use with the name you chose.

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/BuildSlaveSupport/build.webkit.org-config

-Bill