[webkit-dev] Cross-platform fonts for Layout Tests

Hao Zheng zhenghao at chromium.org
Mon Jun 6 23:00:09 PDT 2011

Unfortunately, even for SVG or images, different drawing
implementations will lead to different pixel results. Like this Skia
bug, http://code.google.com/p/skia/issues/detail?id=179 , which caused
most pages using SkFixed calculation, e.g. round-corner, gradient,
svg, etc., produce different rendered image on different platforms. So
I think there are many subtle, if possible, issues to make pixels
consistent across all platforms.