[webkit-dev] Multi Threading

Monil Parmar monil.parmar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:06:38 PDT 2011

Hi All,
Thanks for your sugestions,
Actually, I want to do profilling of webkit-gtk port, i.e in which section
it takes more time like in, parsing, JS, Layout, Rendering etc.
so i can try for optimization in those section.
Use of timestamp in functions will not benefit me currently , as i dont the
section of webkit, which is taking more time.
Is any one is having such kind of results for webkit-gtk port?

Is it possible to have parsing, JS, Layout, Rendering etc in diffrent
threads? if any one is having some analysis, please share.

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:22 PM, nikhil ranwadkar <nikhil.ranwadkar at gmail.com