[webkit-dev] New page for viewing test failures on build.webkit.org

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Jun 1 12:22:25 PDT 2011

Hi all-

Before I go on vacation for 2.5 weeks, I wanted to let you know about
a new page I've been working on on build.webkit.org. You can see it
here:

http://build.webkit.org/TestFailures/

The idea of the page is to provide a single place to go to find out
what tests are failing on the bots and when they started failing. It
also tries to make it easy to file bugs about the failures.

It is pretty ugly, and has some glaring bugs (search Bugzilla for
"TestFailures"). But I've found it useful already. I hope you will, too!

Please file bugs and feature requests in the Tools / Tests component
of Bugzilla, include the word "TestFailures" in the bug, and CC me.
The code lives in Tools/BuildSlaveSupport/build.webkit.org-config/
public_html/TestFailures.

Let me know what you think!

-Adam