[webkit-dev] Text Box in Frame Layout

Soheil Servati Beiragh sservati at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 17:48:25 PDT 2011

Hi
I'm doing a redesign on text processing. Previously I have had some discussions on the mailing list but after all I couldn't find the start place where webkit starts the inline box for text. There is a place in rendering process where webkit sees that there is paragraph of text on the webframe and it needs to decide how big it will be to fit that text. It has the width and needs to calculate the height of that box. I want to know where is this place.

Thanks for any help

Soheil Servati Beiragh
PhD Candidate, ECE Department,

Research Center for Integrated Microsystems,
University of Windsor.
Room 268 Essex Hall
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario