[webkit-dev] LayoutTests results fallback graph

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jul 13 14:21:08 PDT 2011

I believe what Adam means by this (it wasn't immediately clear to me),
is that we have 1500 redundant result files with duplicate git hashes
to some other file.  This could be calculated by the
deduplicate_results.py script by removing any of the current fallback
logic and just look at raw duplicates.

Please correct me if I've misunderstood.

-eric