[webkit-dev] Is there special setup needed to run the WebKit2 tests?

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jul 6 21:01:33 PDT 2011

"old-run-webkit-tests -2 --debug" produces:

107 test cases (<1%) had incorrect layout
1 test case (<1%) crashed
8 test cases (<1%) Web process crashed
24 test cases (<1%) had stderr output

"new-run-webkit-tests -2 --debug" (which is what I'm trying to make
work better) produces:

Regressions: Unexpected text diff mismatch : (96)
Regressions: Unexpected DumpRenderTree crashes : (7)

(NRWT doesn't understand the difference between
WebKitTestRunner/WebProcess and DumpRenderTree yet.)

So at least NRWT fails the same as ORWT on my machine.  But I was
hoping to get closer to the "5 failures" the the bots see.  Any
suggestions?

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKit2 doesn't mention any special setup.

-eric