[webkit-dev] Using Skipped vs. test_expectations.txt, WAS Switching to new-run-webkit-tests

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jul 6 09:12:32 PDT 2011

We've intentionally left that decision up to the ports.

Mac has a stop-gap test_expectations.txt file, which depending on the
result of this discussion will likely be expanded, or removed:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/platform/mac/test_expectations.txt
That exists solely to record tests which are flaky under NRWT but run
normally under ORWT, but can easily be replaced with Skipped entries
now that we've switched.

Qt (as of 23 minutes ago) has a similar file:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/platform/qt/test_expectations.txt

-eric