[webkit-dev] Fixing the Platform fields in Bugzilla

Christopher Marrin cmarrin at apple.com
Tue Jul 5 11:26:47 PDT 2011

On Jul 5, 2011, at 9:47 AM, Adam Roben wrote:

> On Jul 5, 2011, at 12:41 PM, Simon Fraser wrote:
>
>> Can we clean this up?
>
> Definitely! It's easy to change the options for these two fields. I don't know what would be involved with replacing these two fields with something else entirely.
>
> Do you have a proposal?

Seems like it would be better to just have one field with the sum total of all WebKit ports. I've seen plenty of combos like Macintosh PowerPC/Windows 2000. How about:

Unspecified (the default)
Mac OSX 10.5
Mac OSX 10.6
Mac OSX 10.7
Linux (any different flavors?)
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
iOS
Android
Gtk
Qt
Wx (Is there an active Wx port? There's a folder in WebCore/platform)

Any others that are currently active?