[webkit-dev] The WebKit2 bot is failing 100% of the tests

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Fri Jul 1 06:31:58 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-30, at 23:51, Adam Barth wrote:

> The WebKit2 bot seems to be failing 100% of the tests:
>
> http://build.webkit.org/waterfall?show=SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Release%20(WebKit2%20Tests)
>
> The regression range appears to be the following:
>
> http://trac.webkit.org/log/trunk?rev=90166&stop_rev=90160&verbose=on
>
> That regression range has four patches that appear related to WebKit2,
> mostly related to API versioning.  I don't know enough about WebKit2
> to dig us out of this one, but hopefully someone on this list does.

It was one of my changes that broke this.  I went ahead and landed a fix in r90224.  Is there some reason that you didn't file a bug report about this issue or even email me directly about it?  If you'd done either of these things I would have seen it last night and had this fixed much sooner.

- Mark