[webkit-dev] How to add a new file to mac build system?

Won J Jeon wjjeon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:12:40 PST 2011

Thanks for your response.
I have no problem to build WebKit from terminal by using 'build-webkit'
script.
When I open the project file, 'WebCore.xcodeproj' and tried to compile it by
using the default settings, I have the endless error messages starting with:

JavaScriptCore/Platform.h: No such file or directory
"PLATFORM" is not defined
Missing binary operator before token "("
"OS" is not defined
Missing binary operator before token ")"
"PLATFORM" is not defined
Missing binary operator before token "("

and it hangs. I have no problem to build 'JavaScriptCore.xcodeproj' with
XCode though. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Won