[webkit-dev] make-script-test-wrappers not being maintained

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Jan 19 10:37:57 PST 2011

On Jan 18, 2011, at 11:28 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Off-topic, but... we really should change the script to use the HTML5 doctype.

As you may recall, the script uses a per-directory TEMPLATE.html file. Those can be changed to the HTML5 doctype one directory at a time as long as the person doing so re-runs the script and checks that all the tests still pass and remain valid; my guess is that there are no tests where this would be a problem.

    -- Darin