[webkit-dev] Leopard Bot has been broken for 5 days.

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Jan 19 03:59:01 PST 2011

I ran into similar problem several times, it might be a DumpRenderTree
bug. One DumpRenderTree instance execute 1000 tests without restarting
by default. Sometimes it occurs that a test leaves behind some mess in
the DRT and it breaks one of the following tests. If the test passes
with "run-webkit-tests _the_failing_test_", it must be a DRT bug.

br,
Ossy