[webkit-dev] Irregular nightly builds

Evan Martin evan at chromium.org
Sun Jan 16 10:50:38 PST 2011

In case it helps track your problem down, we also publish snapshots of Chromium:
  http://build.chromium.org/f/chromium/snapshots/

This script automates tracking down a problem.
  http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/tools/bisect-builds.py?view=markup
"This script bisects a snapshot archive using binary search. It starts at
a bad revision (it will try to guess HEAD) and asks for a last known-good
revision. It will then binary search across this revision range by downloading,
unzipping, and opening Chromium for you. After testing the specific revision,
it will ask you whether it is good or bad before continuing the search."