[webkit-dev] New mailling list for buildbot events?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Jan 13 19:33:32 PST 2011

Getting build bots result for every single revision seems quite noisy.  Will
be possible to have a page where I can signup for an email or is it too hard
to maintain?

e.g. If I'm the author of revision X, and I'd like to make sure X passed on
all the bots but don't want to waste time by staring at
build.webkit.org/for an hour.  So being able to go to some page where
I can ask "email me
whenever bots fail for X" will be quite useful.

- Ryosuke