[webkit-dev] WebCore has moved: How to avoid merge conflicts

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Jan 11 16:28:46 PST 2011

I'm going to defer to git experts here.  I tested some git scenarios
when moving JavaScriptGlue and they seemed to work more-or-less
automagically, but WebCore might be different due to its size.

I moved the WebCore directory in one atomic "svn move" operation with
zero changes, which should help git understand what happened.

Adam