[webkit-dev] beforeload & link (esp rel prefetch)

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed Feb 23 15:57:14 PST 2011

I think that adding beforeload to META-based prefetch and icon types makes a lot of sense. For subresource rel type, we may want to register it first, as mentioned by Julian.

Steps 3-5 obviously depend on whether we want to proceed with adding support for the Link header field, which I'm not sure if it's got much support on webkit-dev.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov