[webkit-dev] Trouble with updating Chromium' slayout test expectations

Mihai Parparita mihaip at chromium.org
Tue Feb 22 06:46:57 PST 2011

It looks like Drew checked in baselines with
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/79034 (which may be why
rebaseline-chromium-webkit-tests isn't doing anything, since it
already has "correct" pixel baselines), but given
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/79088 it didn't seem to work. Drew,
any ideas why?

Mihai