[webkit-dev] Is this a possible source of test flakiness?

Xianzhu Wang phnixwxz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:19:59 PST 2011

+jnd at chromium.org

Johnny created a slightly different test case that can nearly constantly
reproduce the issue:

<head>
</head>
<iframe src="data:application/xhtml+xml,<?xml version='1.0'
encoding='UTF-8'?><body/>" onload="oniframeload()"></iframe>
<script src="some-script.js"></script>
<script>
function oniframeload() {
  document.getElementById("result").innerHTML = "SUCCESS";
}
</script>

I think it could prove what Adam said. The <script src...> element creates a
break.