[webkit-dev] Nightly (r77618) hangs when submitting a review

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Fri Feb 4 18:02:41 PST 2011

Sorry, that's probably my fault.  Mitz kindly fixed the issue for me
(although he didn't add a test):

http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/77697

Apologies for the inconvenience.  We've switched over to a new XSS
filter in last night's nightly, so let me know if you have any XSS
filter-related trouble.  As before, the XSS filter should leave a
message in the console if its blocked anything on the page.

Adam