[webkit-dev] <device> element

Leandro Graciá Gil leandrogracia at google.com
Wed Feb 2 06:29:42 PST 2011

Hi René,

There's already people working on this in WebKit. I can't speak about Safari
but we're actually discussing different approaches to its
implementation. Please take a look at this thread and feel free to
contribute:
https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-January/015822.html

Regards,
Leandro