[webkit-dev] New to Webkit development: Eclipse under Linux?

Philip Rogers pdr at google.com
Sat Dec 3 15:29:06 PST 2011

Dave,

I've used EclipseCDT for Chromium and it works fairly well (syntax
highlighting, debugging, etc). The instructions on this page have
everything you'll need and should work for WebKit as well:
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxEclipseDev

Eclipse's GUI frontend to gdb does have some rough edges but overall works
pretty well.

Philip