[webkit-dev] multithreading in JSC

venkeng koon venkeng91 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:10:40 PST 2011

Hi!
I have started to invistigate SFX  and now have some information about it.
But I have still had some quetions and will be very gratefull if you could
help me.
First. Does SFX support multithreading? Can he compile several funcotion at
once?
Second. Now I'm working to dump assembler from native code. I have found
the executableCopy function and think that  can dump native code from this
function and disassemble it, though working on this for several days I
still have no result.

If someone had similar problems before it would be great to see your
results and get your help.

P.S sorry for bad English.

                      best regards
                        venkeng