[webkit-dev] naming conventions for reftests and the w3c test suites

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Dec 1 14:08:14 PST 2011

Do we know if Mozilla's test suite follow such a convention? Given we
already have tables/mozilla,
there appears be an interest to import some Mozilla tests to WebKit.
e.g. I'm planning to import Mozilla's
reftests for unicode-bidi: isolate / plaintext as well.

If their test suite don't follow such a convention, I'm not certain if
there's a much benefit in asking this.

Furthermore, if we expect there will be only few reference files that don't
start with ref-, notref-,
don't ends with -ref.*, -notref.* and are not in a subdirectory of a
directory named either "reference" and "reftest",
then we can treat all those files as traditional pixel tests.

- Ryosuke