[webkit-dev] New feature flag proposal: Joystick API

Scott Graham scottmg at chromium.org
Thu Aug 25 08:44:00 PDT 2011

Thanks Simon and Dimitri, I wasn't familiar with the procedure for
attacking these sorts of things.

I've started a discussion on public-webapps, which will hopefully help
to clarify a sensible API. Please add your voice if you have the time
and inclination:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/1019.html

If the discussion proves fruitful, I will re-approach the WebKit
community to figure out the best way to work on a prototype
implementation. I've closed the previously mentioned bug for now.

scott