[webkit-dev] WebKit blog post proposal: Remote debugging with Web Inspector.

Pavel Feldman pfeldman at chromium.org
Fri Apr 29 11:44:15 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I started drafting the blog post "Remote Debugging with Web Inspector":
http://www.webkit.org/blog/?p=1620&preview=true.

I'd like to cover following topics there:

    - ability to use Web Inspector front-end with remote / embedded devices
    - ability to implement alternate front-ends for IDEs
    - share the update on the protocol work progress

Calling for the early feedback.

Thanks
Pavel