[webkit-dev] Is it possible to select a rectangle using SelectionController?

Grzesiek Czajkowski grzes.czajkowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:58:11 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to select a paragraph rectangle from a point A to point B. Is
it possible to have the whole selected rectangle?

When I try to use SelectionController some elements of page are not selected
(especially white spaces). It's similar effect to "Ctrl+A" on Chromium.
Is SelectionController designated to selection text only? Maybe this kind of
selection should be done in higher level of an application (using some UI
elements)?

Thanks,

--
Regards