[webkit-dev] Plans to fully merge the Android port

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu Apr 28 10:18:41 PDT 2011

To update this thread, Steve has removed the Android.mk files from the tree
but left PLATFORM(ANDROID) in the tree.  This sounds like a reasonable
compromise to me because the maintenance burden of Android.mk appears to be
about 4x that of PLATFORM(ANDROID) and removing PLATFORM(ANDROID) would make
it much harder to complete upstreaming the port.  We can, of course, revisit
this topic in the future as more information becomes available.

Adam