[webkit-dev] WebKit Text Rendering

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Apr 20 13:15:55 PDT 2011

Honestly, I don't know.  At least not w/o reading findNextLineBreak.  It's
not a part of the code I've had to look into in great detail yet.

You can ask on #webkit, but it's better if you just read the source
yourself:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WebCore/rendering/RenderBlockLineLayout.cpp#L1676

-eric

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Soheil Servati Beiragh <sservati at yahoo.com