[webkit-dev] Todo List for WebKit2

naren.mehra at gmail.com naren.mehra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:34:18 PDT 2011

Hi Everybody,

I have recently started understanding webkit2 and am interested in
participating and contributing in this project.
So far I have gone through the available webkit2 code through GIT repository
and studied the available documents.
I tried to find a ToDo list so that I can pick up some work from there but
couldnt find it.
Can any of you pls point me towards it, if its there ??

As per my current understanding, I have made a small list which cover the
broad topics/functionalities that is currently missing in WebKit2
pls feel free to correct me if I am wrong

1) Shared Secondary Thread (Full implementation)
2) Secondary process (Full implementation)
3) Plugin process support (Full implementation)
4) GTK port implementation for not implemented functionalities. (Partial
implementation)
5) Plugin stream like flash or other media players (Full implementation)
6) Web process crash management/ recovery (Full implementation)

and also pls add more topics to this list to make it more comprehensive.  It
will be very helpful for newcomers like me.
Looking forward to the support and guidance of fellow community members.

Thanks and Regards,
Naren