[webkit-dev] Text display

Soheil Servati Beiragh sservati at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 12:10:42 PDT 2011

I think webcore puts the address to the index of the first character of a string of text in "run.m_characters". I tried to use it in a simple way and show the character index by putting :
printf("%d", run.m_characters);
in the Font.cpp but it gives me an error regarding that "error: ‘const UChar* WebCore::TextRun::m_characters’ is private within this context"
What can I do about it? Is there any way for me to get the address to the beginning of the string of text?

Soheil Servati BeiraghPhD Candidate, ECE Department,
Research Center for Integrated Microsystems,University of Windsor.