[webkit-dev] Who are the EFL reviewers?

Antonio Gomes tonikitoo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:52:22 PDT 2011

I think the WebKit/EFL patches are 100% valuable to be submitted to
WebKit.org. ProFusion and Samsung are doing a great job improving the port,
and we should not discourage them to keep contributing.

I've been rubber-stamping and reviewing their contributions as much as I
can, and I have to agree that I feel more confident in certain cases when an
informal review round happens by the port experts. So keep informally
reviewing your colleagues patches, guys. It not only helps the official
reviewer, as it counts for you guys have your own reviewer.

--Antonio