[webkit-dev] Who are the EFL reviewers?

David Levin levin at chromium.org
Mon Apr 11 09:08:29 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:40 AM, Tomasz Morawski <t.morawski at samsung.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to promote some other peoples to reviewers in the EFL
> port?

A step that I usually suggest to chromium folks before becoming reviewers is
to actually do reviews on patches.  Do everything except the r+ (with the
submitter's permission).

These are helpful to show when the reviewer nomination happens (as
supporting evidence). If there are folks in the efl community who feel that
they like to be reviewers, perhaps they can start doing this.  (Then someone
who is a reviewer can come along and give the final r+. I view it as a kind
of mentorship thing because the reviewer should do a review as well and then
the original person can learn from that if there were things that they
missed.)

dave