[webkit-dev] An update on new-run-webkit-tests

Andras Becsi abecsi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Thu Apr 7 01:52:15 PDT 2011

Great to see the progress with new-run-webkit-tests!

We have been testing the new script for a while now on the QtWebKit:
http://webkit.sed.hu/buildbot/waterfall?show=x86-32%20Linux%20Qt%20Release%20new-run-webkit-tests

We do not have a test_expectations file yet, but this should change soon.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 04:39:38 +0200, Dirk Pranke <dpranke at chromium.org>
wrote
[...]
> 37736 new-run-webkit-tests output is different from (and worse than)
> original run-webkit-tests
[...]

I think this issue makes the test results much less human readable,
compared to old-run-webkit-tests.
In the output of NRWT it is much harder to find the needed information,
also because the stdio output is more verbose and arbitrary. But I see
work is going on there.

BR,
    Andras