[webkit-dev] LayoutTest failures on Windows due to fonts/metric (yet again, any update?)

Pere Martir pere.martir4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:11:09 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Adam Roben <aroben at apple.com> wrote:
> It's possible that you need the fonts from a specific version of Mac OS X. I don't know what version that would be, though.

What if I want to submit a patch and I am working on Windows ?
Switching to Mac OS X is my best option ? I am not currently working
on any Windows specific issue, but I wonder that how the others submit
the windows-port patches without first passing all regression tests ?

Maybe --tolerance can be allowed ?

Is it possible to contact who setup the Windows build slaves ?

> It is a known issue that it's so hard to get correct test results on Windows. I don't think we have a bug filed about it.

Should I submit one since I have all artifacts - test logs, fonts
which fail the tests, etc.