[webkit-dev] Can we show failing test list on waterfall?

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri Apr 1 15:11:52 PDT 2011

Hi Adam,

I think it is a good idea. I always check results.html too,
so I'd would be great if we had to click only once. ;)

It is a very simple patch to fix the url: (master.cfg)
-        url = self.build.getProperties().render(self.resultDirectory).replace("public_html/", "/")
+        url = self.build.getProperties().render(self.resultDirectory).replace("public_html/", "/") + "/results.html"

I never checked Apache logs: error_log.txt and access_log.txt,
but they can be useful. If we modify the URL of "view result",
we should add URL's to results.html referencing these files.

If there isn't any objection against it, I'm going to upload a patch into bugzilla.

br,
Ossy