[webkit-dev] Why is ResourceHandle.cpp in WebKit/chromium/src

Balazs Kelemen kb at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Sep 13 04:49:24 PDT 2010

I have no strong opinion about which pattern should we use but I think
we should decide which is the preferred in a given type of WebKit -
WebCore interaction. Currently we have introduced a new pattern with the
NetworkingContext. Shouldn't we rework that and implement in the form of
a strategy? Maybe it could be a good way of testing the usability of the
strategy pattern. Currently I would like to remove the frame dependency
in the qt version of PluginData (because it is crashing with WebKit2)
and I am wondering about should I use the strategy pattern or should I
introduce a PluginContext abstraction.