[webkit-dev] Number of pending commits

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Sep 7 07:51:32 PDT 2010

I also attempted to look through pending-commit last week.  I decided
to clean it out someone needs to write a script which can make a guess
if a bug is landed or not.  I would guess that over half of
http://webkit.org/pending-commit are already landed and the lander
forgot to close the bug. [1]

You should feel free to CQ as much of it as you like.  The CQ is far
from capacity.  It's slower than it should be during peek hours
(mostly due to flaky tests combined with ChangeLog/checkout
contention), but I'm working on making it faster.

-eric

1.  FYI, if you prefer to land your patches w/o the assistance of
webkit-patch land (which will update and close the bug for you), you
might consider using "webkit-patch mark-bug-fixed" right after
landing.  It's a command written by Dave Kiltzer which looks at the
most recent revision and updates and closes the bug associated with
that revision.