[webkit-dev] GTK Skiplist

David Levin levin at chromium.org
Fri Sep 3 10:15:05 PDT 2010

It looks like I made a comment (that I don't even remember at this point :)
) which may have triggered this.

fwiw, I try to respect how other platforms are maintaining their code
because I'd like other people to do the same even if they may think may
platform is odd.  In this case, what is desired is very clearly spelled out
in the file:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/platform/gtk/Skipped#L4

I don't know why that was added because I didn't do it :). If one disagrees
with that comment, it seems like a very reasonable path to take would be to
figure out who wrote that (which isn't hard in git or svn) and* take it up
with them/the reviewer of that patch to understand if there is some reason
for this peculiarity* (and then maybe clarify the comment in some way).

dave