[webkit-dev] 回复: 回复: maybe it's a problem in function"addToTextEncodingNameMap" in "webcore/platform/text/TextEncodingRegistry.cpp"

江南小白 zpd64 at qq.com
Mon Oct 25 18:48:21 PDT 2010

We have fix the problem: the encoding file was not in the correct path before, so "macintosh" had not been registered in function  registrar(standardName, standardName). We locate the encoding file to the right place and it works now. I am sorry it's my fault, some careless. And thank you very much, your rely is helpful!