[webkit-dev] webkit-patch --suggest-reviewers

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu Oct 21 22:09:12 PDT 2010

Eric and I are working on a new feature of webkit-patch to make it
easier for you to find reviewers for your code.  When you upload a
patch with webkit-patch, you can try passing the --suggest-reviewers
option.  webkit-patch will look at your patch and try to guess who
might be good reviewers (and offer to CC them).  This feature is very
experimental, but I'd like to encourage you to give it a try and let
us know what you think.

At some point, we'd like to use this same idea in reverse and have a
way to ask http://webkit.org/pending-review for patches that you might
be the right person to review.

Enjoy!
Adam